Gatwick Belmont Hotel

The Gatwick Belmont hotel, in Horley, West Sussex, was originally built in 1901 by a local doctor for his family home, it was named Mena House and then many years later it was changed to a Guest House by Mr Gucci. Being in such close proximity to Gatwick Airport it soon turned in to a thriving business, in 1996 Kevin & Kathleen Hagerty purchased Belmont House with 7 letting bedrooms. Due to the increasing demand, they soon asked their son, Gary, to help run the hotel. The guest house became increasingly popular and was extended 4 times expanding the hotel to 18 bedrooms and a bar restaurant.

The name of the hotel was changed from Belmont House to Gatwick Belmont and is a registered company in the UK under Gatwick Belmont Ltd. The hotel employs a team of 15 staff to cover the various shifts that make up 24 hours a day 7 days a week. All members of staff are trained in various aspects of the guest house's operation to help Gatwick Belmont run as smoothly as possible.